Apply for Graduate Studies
How to apply to the Graduate Program
For admission to the grad program at RTC, applicants should do the following:
- Research an appropriate faculty
member that may serve as your thesis advisor. Students
can work under the supervision of RTC Faculty and Faculty
on the main campus.
- Prior to preparing your application, contact that faculty
member and schedule a visit to RTC.
- Prepare and submit application materials to the graduate
studies department at SFSU.
- The Departments of Biology and Chemistry both require their own applications in addition to the graduate studies application materials.
Application Information and Materials
Application information and materials can be accessed online or through the Division of Graduate Studies offices at San Francisco State University.
- Graduate Studies Home Page at San Francisco State University
- Application information and materials for domestic applicants
- Application information and materials for international
Contact Information for the Division of Graduate Studies
The Division of Graduate Studies, ADM 254
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco , CA 94132
Phone (415) 338-2234
Fax (415) 405-0340